Formerly Motion Manager
A self-study guide to animating 3D CAD assemblies. Learn the fundamentals of SolidWorks Motion Manager at your own speed, as you progress from simple to more complex animations.
|Self Learning Guide
- Unlock the full power of SolidWorks design tools with the helpful instructions and tips available only from technical training experts on staff with SolidWorks Corporation.
- Build your skills and confidence quickly with 24 easy-to-understand tutorials and practice exercises, each building upon the previous lesson.
- Reinforce your new skills with the accompanying CD, which features time-saving project files for tutorials and practice exercises.
- Learn at your own pace - review each lesson as often as you want or quickly move on to the next lesson.
- Follow along with more than 400 full-color images and screen captures that serve as easy-to-understand visual cues.
- Motion Manager Interface
- Basic Animations
- Editing the Timeline
- View Orientation
- Free Component Motion
- Story boarding
- Introduction to Cameras
- Camera Sleds
- Walk through Animation
At Course Completion
students will have been exposed to the methods and tools provided as part of the SolidWorks Motion Manager add-in to SolidWorks.
The SolidWorks Motion Manager Step-by-step training guide is provided and is a self directed training guide.