As the leader in 3D modeling software, SolidWorks is committed to providing the most innovative resources for learning and teaching CAD to students and educators, worldwide. The SolidWorks Education Program has been endorsed by global leaders in government, industry, and education. Over 75% of the world's top-ranked academic institutions have enhanced engineering graphics and CAD instruction with SolidWorks software.
Teachers are busy people, and school budgets are tight. SolidWorks provides flexible, low-cost licensing options for small classrooms or big campuses. The SolidWorks Education Edition includes comprehensive curriculum and courseware, as well as free Teacher Training Workshops and seminars throughout the academic year.
Solutions for Teaching & Learning
- Curriculum and Courseware CD - Four courseware components are included with SolidWorks Education Edition Curriculum and Courseware CD, and are fully reproducible for classroom use:
• Teacher Guide and Student Courseware book
• Introduction to SolidWorks book
• Hands-on Quick Start Lesson Book
• SolidWorks Simulation: Introduction to Design Analysis Book
Industry Case Studies