The CATI TechLink is packed with useful and relevant information for the Engineering and Manufacturing Community.
More news. More features. More of the information you want to read.
Features of the CATI TechLink include:
Industry Information: Special information for Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transporation, Consumer Products, Electronics, Machine Design, Medical Design, Mold, Tool & Die Design, Process and Power, Telecom and Networking and more.
Technical Presentations: CAD, CAE, Mold and Tool Design, PLM and more!
Manager's Corner - Articles specifically addressing business issues.
News - Today's technology news headlines delivered to your mailbox
Computer Aided Technology, Inc. Technical Newsletter is a monthly e-newsletter for the 3D design community. This monthly e-newsletter is an exciting opportunity for CATI to stay in contact and provide you with the latest information on the ever-advancing CAD industry. Not only will it keep you up-to-date with the latest innovations on the "best in class" products we offer, it will also provide up to the minute special CATI events.
No. 2. February 2013
- How to Rename In-Context Files in SolidWorks
- Print 3D Models Using Your iPhone as a 3D Scanner
- Computer Aided Technology, Inc. Recognized at SolidWorks World for Industry Leadership
No. 1. January 2013
- SolidWorks Electrical Series
- Objet and Stratasys Merge: An Interview With CEO David Reis
- SolidWorks World 2013 Update - CATI to Deliver 11 Technical Presentations
- How to Mate Complex Geometry in a SolidWorks Assembly
No. 12. December 2012
- CATI Strengthens Product Offereing by Adding the Complete Family of 3D Printers and Production Systems From Stratasys, Ltd.
- How to Use Annotations in SolidWorks
- CATI extends all SolidWorks and Objet Incentives through 12/21/2012
No. 11. November 2012
- Join CATI in the Fight Against Prostate and Testicular Cancer
- How to Open SolidWorks 2013 Files in SolidWorks 2012 SP5
- CATI announces end of year savings on SolidWorks Software and Objet 3D Printers.
No. 10. October 2012
- Adding Bend Tables and Punch Tables in SolidWorks
- CATI - Keeping CAD Fashionable For 20 Years
- CATI named to the Inc.5000 List for the 5th Straight Year
No. 9. September 2012
- SolidWorks 2013 is Here
- CATI Announces 5 Design Innovation Summit Events to Launch SolidWorks 2013
- SolidWorks: Configurations vs Display States in Assemblies
No. 8. August 2012
- Dassault Systèmes Unveils New SolidWorks Electrical Applications
- Select Connected Faces in SolidWorks
- Changing the Offset of Planes in Multiple Configurations in SolidWorks
No. 7. July 2012
- Maximize SolidWorks Performance
- CATI's Maximize SolidWorks Performance Study Published by Desktop Engineering
- SolidWorks Plastics Professional: What Can it Do?
- SolidWorks announces the Simulation Evaluation Program
No. 6. June 2012
- Objet announces the release of the Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- SolidWorks 2013 Beta is Coming Soon
- Things you probably didn't look at in the Solidworks File Menu
No. 5. May 2012
- CATI Announces 20th Anniversary
- Can you create a drawing of a virtual part in SolidWorks?
- Try DriveWorks Solo for 30 Days and receive the DriveWorks Little Book of Rules
No. 4. April 2012
- Objet Case Study: Fishman Transducers, Inc.
- CATI SolidWorks World 2012 Presentations are now available
- Why does SolidWorks install 32 bit and 64 bit eDrawings?
No. 3. March 2012
- Have you had your first look at SolidWorks Simulation?
- Computer Aided Technology Inc., the Nation’s Original SolidWorks Reseller, Receives Multiple Awards at SolidWorks World 2012
- How to Expand the Right Click Menu in SolidWorks
No. 2. February 2012
- New Episodes of SolidWorks eTV Now Available!
- CATI Recognized by Objet Ltd. as a World Leader in Providing 3D Printing Solutions
- CATI Subsidiary InFlow Technology Launches Three New Standard EPDM Implementation Packages
No. 1. January2012
- The Fundamentals of SolidWorks Data Management
- Computer Aided Technology Inc., Acquires Tridaq Inc.’s SolidWorks Business in Missouri, Kansas and Illinois
- Look Inside Microsoft’s 3D Printing Model Lab With Objet
View Archived Issues